Visualizing information helps with learning and making your points clearly and quickly. Equally important is the fact that visualization helps the reader to see the key points at a glance and effortlessly.
Instead of making the user to hunt for your ideas in your blog posts, web pages, and documents make the key content visible and jumping out at the reader.
WebSummarizer offers VISUALIZATION and SUMMARIZATION tools that automatically identify the key topics and content and then generate visual summaries to be easily posted in your blogs and websites.
Let's walk through a simple example to see the entire process.
1. Let's look at the rich and detailed article about the Sun in Wikipedia. There is lots of topics and facts and the article is almost 10,000 words
2. Enter the article's URL into WebSummarizer and summarize it:
3. Click on the Summarize button to generate the Visual Summary
4. Generate the HTML code to be pasted into a blog or a web page
5. Paste the HTML code into your blog page to get the Visual Summary of the article!
Now the readers instantly see the essential topics and facts. It is very easy to explore each topic by clicking on the + sign to open each topic and zoom in on the details.
The presentation is interactive and makes a great companion to understanding the text.
To navigate the Visual Summary:
* click on any + or - next to a keyword in the map
* or click on the Expand All or Collapse All buttons.
6. Please try WebSummarizer and share your feedback.
WebSummarizer provides tools to VISUALIZE and SUMMARIZE web pages and documents.
The results are presented as interactive Visual Summaries, Tree Views and a Keyword Clouds and can be downloaded easily published in blogs and websites
The Visual Summary can be navigated in any browser on Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
The Keyword Cloud is linked with Wikipedia Knowledge Base. When you click on the keyword in the cloud you will be presented with an instant Visual Summary.
You can summarize text in English, French, German and Spanish.
The keywords and summaries are easily exported to other applications such as word editors, browsers, mind mapping applications like Mindjet MindManager, MindGenius, XMind, and any other mind mapping application.
FREE Trial here: WebSummarizer